Friday, January 18, 2013

When Someday is Now

-->




"If you wait until everything is perfect in your life before you start transforming your health and fitness, you'll be waiting forever. The best time to do it is NOW". ~Bill Phillips


I came across a quote today that made me stop, go back and re-read it. My reaction was an audible “huh” This was something that I could relate to and I am sure you can too.

This quote really summed up to me why so many of us never get to where we really want to be with not only our health and fitness, but also with our careers and relationships. Do you find yourself saying "I will do it when" …when life calms down a bit, when the kids get done with this or that activity, when I am finished with this project, or my favorite: when I have more money.

Fact is life will ALWAYS have crazy schedules, unexpected events, and stress to one degree or another. What you need to do is ask yourself:  How bad do you want it? Are you willing to do what it will take to get it? 

Once you have answered that, fitting it in with all the other wonderful crazy things you have going on in your life will be much easier because you will make it a priority.

Funny thing is all those crazy, busy things you have going on in your life will actually go much smoother and be far less stressful with a healthy body and mind and a balanced life :)

I am ready...are you?
It's your life..Opt In!

No comments: