Monday, October 15, 2012

If You Want Something Different...

...You must do something different.

Ah it's Monday...hmm? I wonder how many of you vowed to start doing something as of today, or to quit doing something as of today?

Why do we "have to wait until Monday?"  If you are like me, Monday has not been my start something new day, it has been my feel guilty day. Guilty for not starting what I had set out to do, and having to have waited until Monday to do it  - only to not have followed through...again!

We know we cannot do what we have always done and expect a different result - sounds simple yet I do it, and I am certain you all have as well. Do we honestly think this Monday will be any different than the last?

What if we just went for it and started on a Tuesday, or Hump day even! Let's not wait - do it this week - not next week. It doesn't have to be a major thing - the smallest things make huge differences. (going to bed earlier, drinking less soda, walking during lunch etc)

I challenge you to do something different and start something new that will help you reach one of your goals this week!! To make us all accountable :) please share below which day you are starting and what you will be doing (or not doing).
I am going to get to bed earlier and not miss any of my workouts this week.

Ready? it's your life! To start living it, you must Opt in!!!

Angie

No comments: